Giving You Big-City Convenience With Small Town Living
Station Grounds is one of Southern Alberta’s quietest and safest communities. Local residents take great pride in their neighbourhood, a neighbourhood with tree-lined streets, parks, and well-maintained homes and gardens. Here, you will have the best of both worlds – the convenience of living close to a major urban centre, with the peace and quiet of small town life.
Conveniently located near town centre, Station Grounds is only a 5-10 minute walk to:
- medical services
- sports complexes
- professional services
- recreation centres
- hardware stores
- grocery stores
- coffee shops
The City of Lethbridge
Station Grounds is just outside of Lethbridge, the bustling urban heart of Southern Alberta. From your door to big-city shopping is a quick 10 minute drive! Here’s some quick facts about Lethbridge from the city’s website www.lethbridge.ca
- Lethbridge enjoys a moderate climate with warm summers and mild winters – more than 320 days of sunshine per year.
- Lethbridge is one of only a few cities its size with two post-secondary institutions – Lethbridge College and University of Lethbridge.
- Agriculture is the main industry in Southern Alberta and plays an important role in the city’s retail, wholesale and service sectors.
- Lethbridge provides a central location from which to see some of the most spectacular attractions and scenery that Alberta has to offer.
- Lethbridge offers more than 70 parks, 140 km of walking and running trails, playgrounds and sports fields throughout the city.
The Town of Coaldale
The Town of Coaldale is a thriving recreational, commercial, and residential community in southern Alberta, just 10 minutes east of Lethbridge. With state-of-the art recreational facilities, and a diversity of amenities and tourist attractions, Coaldale combines the benefits of small-town living with the service provision of larger urban centers. Learn more at www.coaldale.ca
Some of the local amenities include:
- Swimming Pool and Spray Park
- Public Library
- Community Centre
- The Gem of the West Museum
- Various Service Clubs
- Skating Arena (and hockey teams)
- Curling Club
- Senior Citizens Centre
- Golf and Country Club
- The Alberta Birds of Prey Centre