The Advantages of Leasing a Lot in Station Grounds
- Lower Monthly Costs: Monthly lot lease fees are typically less than a mortgage payment for a purchased lot. Living in Station Grounds is more cost-effective for many people.
- Lower Taxes: Because you are leasing your Station Grounds lot, you only pay property taxes on the value of your manufactured home, saving you hundreds of dollars a year in taxes that you don’t have to pay!
- No Hidden Fees: Property taxes, water, sewer, garbage collection, common area landscaping and maintenance as well as side -by -side parking spaces are included, not extra.
- Professional Property Management: The community and all common areas on the property are professionally maintained by a Station Grounds Property Manager. When it snows, the roads are cleared right away. There is also an on-site Tenant Coordinator to resolve residents’ issues. Have questions? There’s always someone here to help!
- Peace of Mind: Your rights as a tenant at Station Grounds are protected by the Mobile Home Sites Tenancies Act (MHSTA). Your lease fee is guaranteed for two years and any subsequent increases in fees are controlled by MHSTA.
- Smaller Footprint and Energy Costs: In addition to being eco-friendly, manufactured homes cost less to heat and cool – which means more energy saved and more money in your wallet!